Connection of Friends is committed to supporting other agencies throughout the year with projects scheduled during the week! We are extremely proud of our participation in these projects and appreciative of the continued support extended by our families and friends of Connection of Friends.
Ongoing and Past Service Projects
- Annual Sock Hop Drive—Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans
- Children’s Book Drive—Humanitarian Service Project
- Christmas Decorations—DuPage Care Center
- Christmas in July Food Drive—People’s Resource Center
- Got a Mitten? Mitten Drive—Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans
- Holiday Cards—DuPage Care Center
- Peel & Sort Crayons—SCARCE
- Placemats—DuPage Pads
- Vegetable Donations from COFs Garden—People’s Resource Center
2019 Service Projects–Results!
Please click on the link for a full list of our results. Listed below are some highlights!
Got a Mitten? Mitten Drive: 119 items
Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans
Once Upon a Time Book Drive: 72 books collected and 58 book marks made
Humanitarian Service Project
Christmas in July Food Drive: 313 items collected
$650.00 in gift cards
People’s Resource Center
Sock Hop Drive: 135 pairs of socks for Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans